SciGuru.com publishes articles and news stories. Before you submit your articles to SciGuru.com make sure that your articles meet the following guidelines. Solicited and unsolicited articles may undergo a review process.
1. Articles should have a title, preferably less than 100 characters. The editors reserve the right to modify the titles.
2. The full name of author(s) must be mentioned below the title of the article. News stories will not have an author byline. Author bylines for other article types will be at the bottom of the article.
3. A valid, verifiable, email address should be provided along with the name. If more than one author, email addresses of all authors must be provided.
4. The text of the article should be less than 2000 words.
5. Use a font size of 11 or 12 and a readable font face such as Arial or Palatino.
6. Articles may be submitted in microsoft word format or could be send as an email inline text.
7. Author photos, if submitted, must be in passport size and format. We reserve the right to publish or not to publish photos.
8. Illustrations and photos for the content of the article are encouraged, but limit to one for every 500 words. No digital image may be more than 50 KB and no article can have more than 100KB total image size. A legend of not more than 100 words may be included with each image. Maximum allowed image width is 550 pixesl and height 400 pixels; format: jpeg or gif only. Please send publication quality images.
9. Images must be in .jpg or .gif format, ideally saved in web format to reduce size. You can include copyright within the image in a visible or invisible format. If invisible, you will have to let us know the exact location of encryption.
10. By submitting an article or an image for publication on SciGuru.com, the author(s) declare and attest that copyright and trademark laws of the United States and the country of domicile of the author(s) are not violated.
11. The members of the Advisory Editorial Board of SciGuru.com are not responsible for the content of SciGuru.com, even if they have participated in the editorial process.
12. SciGuru.com and its associates reserve the right to accept or reject a submitted article and remove a published article from the website any time they deem necessary. Any copyright violation, when brought to the attention of SciGuru.com, will be dealt by removing the violated content.